Downtime

...All we know at this point is what is published on the webmail news page and the various postings by the "email_support" staff person: "***Email **** Important Update,", "*** Please read **** email system update #1," "**** Please read **** email update #2," *** Please read **** Email update #3," *** Please read **** Email update #4." Also watch for any new Topics that may be posted in future by "email_support."

nor for me...

Mine showed up yesterday. I had emailed support[at]cesmail.net asking to have my data restored in response to a message here somewhere. I also mentioned if all messages were being restored, not to make mine a priority. The wording of the message I responded to left a little bit of doubt that they were planning only to restore data from people who asked. The answer I got back was that they were attempting to restore everyones data.

It is down as we speak again... When these sort of things happen you have to wonder what part of this picture we are not even made aware of... So I have only to imagine some massive denial of service attack that eventually brough down so many other spam filtering services... Besides the type of spam I am getting lately is either viral or ridiculous job offers that repeat in the hundreds and seem to serve no purpuse or profit anyone other than simply act as an annoyance!

It is down as we speak again... When these sort of things happen you have to wonder what part of this picture we are not even made aware of... So I have only to imagine some massive denial of service attack that eventually brough down so many other spam filtering services... Besides the type of spam I am getting lately is either viral or ridiculous job offers that repeat in the hundreds and seem to serve no purpuse or profit anyone other than simply act as an annoyance!

You might want to wait before downloading the restored data.

I didn't, and it got restored twice.

Archived